20 May 2008

Blog Is Up!

The On Hillsborough Blog is up and running over at MyCentralJersey.com. Eventually you will be able to find it by going to the main Blog page, but for now, you can go directly to www.mycentraljersey.com/ggillette. This will be the permanent url, so when you get there, go ahead and bookmark it.

For now, this current blog will have my latest entries while I catch up by reposting some stuff from the last couple of weeks over at the new site. In a couple of weeks, I am going to change it so that the new site will have the posts first, and this site will have them a day or two later.

As a compromise, this site will have some content that won't be over on the new site - for a long time, or maybe ever. Stuff like Weird, Wild, and Wicked Wednesday, and some of the other more personal posts. And of course this site will have all of the past entries - which, surprisingly, are still being read daily.

That's what I've come up with anyway, and that's what I'm planning. I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment