12 January 2009

Occupied or Preoccupied?

Regular readers of this blog may recall that my mother was injured in a very serious auto accident on August 31. While her condition has improved somewhat over these last 4 and a half months - and does not appear to be life-threatening - she is still working to recuperate, progress has been slow, and she remains hospitalized.

I have been so preoccupied with the details of my mother's rehabilitation, especially this past week, that the "blog machine" has become nearly immobilized. I just can't sit down and write anything without my mind wandering away.

I have been thinking of some topics, but most of them seem trivial: Shop Rite's free antibiotics, the Hillsborough Township reorganization, the big barn at 206 and Raider Boulevard, sidewalks, Red Wagon Gourmet, a century of privacy - and lots of other things. I can't seem to get started.

1 comment:

  1. See? I finally found my way back.

    I don't know how you keep up this blog - you must love to research and write.

    But family takes precedence. My best for your mom.

    ReplyDelete