Here are some of the stories I just couldn't find time for in 2010.
- The murder of eleven-year-old Josephine Krysowaty
- Forty years of Hillsborough Twp. High School Football
- Somerset County's "Amazing Race"
- The history of Woods Tavern
- Hillsborough's most famous, and outspoken, freed slave
- Elmer Clawson, boy murderer
- The tragic murder of Bell executive Andrew J. Morton
- The railroad that put "Hillsboro" on the map
As is usually the case, the only thing separating a job well done from a piece of garbage, is having the time to do the job right.
The beginning of a new year offers nothing if not time.