15 July 2007

CSC

Hillsborough Township's Charter Study Commission. I've managed to avoid the topic up till now - how, I don't really know. Changing our form of government is potentially the most important issue facing Hillsborough today, and it needs to be here in the Hillsborough Blog.

I suppose I have steered clear of this topic because I have never been able to figure out how to get started. Now I have an idea, and I need you!




In just a few weeks the CSC will make their recommendation, and I am sure to be covering it extensively. But in the meantime, I want to hear from you right here.

What do you need to know about the CSC? What don't you understand about the various forms of government? Is your mind already made up? Are you pro-change or no-change?

Let me have your input in the comments section of this blog. I am not an expert on this by any means, but together we can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment