Cesare and Maria Quirico came to the United States from Italy in the first quarter of the 20th century eventually settling in Hillsborough. Here they operated a guest house which eventually became the extremely popular Charlie's Farm Inn. Today it is known as The Landing.
|Charlie's Farm Inn circa 1974 - |
Note the hunter and game bird in acknowledgment
of the roots of the establishment.
|Part of a New York Acreage Estates map from 1944|
|Vintage matchbook cover - |
collection of Gillette on Hillsborough
|3 September 1959 Courier News|
|Ads from 1962, left, and 1970|