|31 October 1942 Courier News|
|9 August 1941 Courier News|
|9 November 1942 Courier News|
|30 January 1955 Home News|
Much like the Somerville Post, the third facility in Hillsborough, located in Blackwell's Mills on the Van Cleef estate, was operated as Bound Brook's official post.
After the end of World War II, Hillsborough's post was moved from the Smith farm to the old municipal building (now the Department of Public Works). Spotters' posts continued in operation throughout the 1950s, although encouraging volunteers to join became increasingly difficult as evidenced by the ad above from 1955.