15 August 2008

Let Me Hear It

Since I started posting about half of my blog entries to MyCentralJersey.com in May, the number of daily visitors to THIS blog has decreased by about 50%. That's fine with me, as I assume most people are reading Gillette On Hillsborough at that other site.

What has disappointed me a bit is that comments to this blog have dropped dramatically - and they haven't been made up by lots of comments on the MyCentralJersey blog. I know that between the two blogs, just as many people, or maybe even more, are reading now as they were before.

Maybe the topics haven't been as conducive to comments - I'm not sure. But I am going to make a renewed effort to respond to each comment I receive - so - let me hear it!

####


And remember, there are twice as many posts here as there are on that other blog - so be sure to keep this one bookmarked, and check back often!

4 comments:

  1. I subscribe to both blogs in an RSS reader. Will this blog contain everything the the mycentraljersey blog does plus more? If so, I'll subscribe from the other one. As it is now, subscribing to 2 blogs with duplicate content is a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe -

    When the Courier News switched to their new website and went to a different blog format, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the two blogs.

    As it turned out, I have decided that, since I have full control over the blogspot blog, I will put EVERYTHING HERE and only select 2 or 3 posts a week for MyCentralJersey.com

    So, you can drop the other one.

    Thanks for reading - I enjoy your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new site is too slow and irritating, so I'm sticking to your old one.

    Thanks for keeping it going. When life really gets frantic it's hard to keep up with the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hughes -

    I know what you mean about "frantic" - it's hard for me to find the time to keep posting. I have a lot that I want to write about, but some of it is very long, so I end up just pushing it aside and writing something short. I hope I find the time to get back to some other topics.

    If you go to the Erickson business owners meeting, please write about it in your blog. Didn't I see you at the last Erickson meeting at the multipurpose room? Sorry if I didn't say hello.

    About the new C-N site - glad to hear you say that it is slow - But the photo galleries are pretty good. I was just looking at some photos of the Bluegrass festival at Duke Island Park. Some nice shots in there!

    ReplyDelete