24 October 2007

Maintenance of Way

Over the past three days there has been a huge number of new visitors to this blog. I welcome everyone, and hope you find something interesting to read.

One thing I have noticed is that visitors have been reading blog entries from the archives. I have kept all of my previous posts available, and have given most of them labels. On the menu to the right you can choose a category and it will bring up all of the columns I have written on that subject. As you can see, I have kept these categories very broad, and there are some blog entries with more than one label.

Another thing I have done is to keep all of the comments active. In fact, I would still appreciate and enjoy hearing your comments on past stories. Each comment posted by a reader is immediately forwarded to my personal email address, so there is absolutely no chance your comments will get lost because they are attached to an old topic. In fact, comments on old topics might be just what is needed to bring those subjects back to the front page!

And as for topics - I haven't run out yet. I still have one more Hillsborough park to write about this weekend, and then on Halloween I am beginning a new series of stories that I hope to bring to you every Wednesday. And of course if anything happens in the town, I'll be sure to have some commentary on that also.

Thanks again for reading - and please bookmark Gillette on Hillsborough, send the link to your friends, and put a link on your own sites! It's great to see all those new visitors in my stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment