09 November 2007

Time For a Break?

Dear Readers,

I'm tired. After 101 posts for On Hillsborough, it may be time for a short break. I have decided to take the next four days off, rest a while, and come back November 14 with my first "Weird, Wild, and Wicked Wednesday" story.

But that doesn't mean I am leaving you without your usual dose of Hillsborough commentary. I have asked some friends - with the eerily familiar names Kirby Hoffman, P.F. McGuinn, and Rick Algernon - to fill in for me while I'm gone. Each has a unique perspective on our town - and each certainly has a style all their own.

There may even be a surprise guest commentator, if he's not too busy.

Of course I hope to return the favor for these guys some time by commenting on their towns.

See you in a few days!

Greg

P.S. If you're not getting this, this link may provide a preview, of sorts: Courier News Community Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment